Whether you are just starting out or you are already one of the 60 million enthusiasts who feed and watch birds in their backyards, this easy to use guide will tell you all you need to know for complete bird feeding success. The Stokes Beginner's Guide to Bird Feeding is factually, visually and organizationally superior to any other beginner's guide. Special features include:
- Complete and up-to-date information on bird seeds, bird seed mixes, suet and new types of bird food
- What kind of feeder to use for each type of bird seed, and what kinds of birds they will attract
- User-friendly color tab index for quick reference
- How to outsmart squirrels with the latest feeders and techniques
- Brilliant full-color photos of feeder birds, along with identification clues, feeder behavior and tips on attracting
- Handy chart showing birds' seed preferences
- Special problem solving section full of useful hints
- Tips on creating a bird-friendly landscape in your backyard.
Authors: Donald and Lillian Stokes
Product Details: Paperback, 150 pages, 6.8" x 4" x 0.5"